PDA

View Full Version : Colon Snake

greazy1952
01-26-2010, 02:54 AM
Just received my 36" colon snake...of course I had to try it out today. I got it all the way on the third attempt... man was it fun.. I can push it deep enough so its inside my ass lips.. can actually walk around with it like a butt plug... interested in hearing of others experiencing this adventure. Now i wish i had ordered the 48" model... can't wait to have my top put in me... will make a vid soon of the insertion and it sliding out my ass pussy.. what fun.

AtlantaB
01-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Is that the 1" thick model or the 1 1/2".

lovetherod
01-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Can't wait for the vid! :D

greazy1952
01-27-2010, 02:49 AM
Its the 1" which works great.. just wish I had gone for the 48" in length... but I'm not complaining... my ff bud is going to slipppp into me tomorrow..emmmm

AtlantaB
01-27-2010, 11:39 PM
I've tried the 1" but afterwards regretted not getting the thicker one. The one I've got has the tendency to curl up inside, instead of going into the colon.

Eddieff
01-28-2010, 11:37 PM
yes - 1" doesn't work for me, just curls up inside. 1 1/2 " is much better, but can only manage 24" of it so far!
Ed

AtlantaB
01-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Yes I've heard of other people with the same problem with the thin one.
They're expensive so I'm cursing now. :frown:
So peeps if you're thinking of buying a colon snake, get the thicker version.

greazy1952
01-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Ok had the same problem... my ff bud could not get it up inside my second spinsker... it just kept curling backwards... was rather disappointed... gotta keep trying... its too expensive to throw away.

HansIndeep
01-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Snakers,
Try flooding your ass with a qt of J-lube injected in with an enema bag. Tthe bends and valves are bloated open by the J-lube allowing the snake to slither in deep. You should still grease up the snake in addition to the J-lube. I think K-lube could be used as well, butt I have no experience with it.

Hans.

FFaun
01-30-2010, 02:10 PM
I bought the thinner version of the ColonSnake recently and I enjoy the fun. Using lotīs of J-lube makes it easy to let it slip in up to the end. The one I have has a channel inside you can use for filling yourself up with lube, exactly where you need it to get further.

The ColonSnake does not give me the most intensive anal feeling I ever had but it is really strange and unusual. It almost makes me expect an alien breaking out of my belly :tongue:

I bought the ColonSnake to experience how it can feel when parts of my colon further up get aroused. And indeed it ismaking me hot. I hope with such training my body will more and more learn to enjoy and to become greedy for such feelings there and suck in hands deeper.

Any experiences if this can work?

GuyInBalt
01-31-2010, 01:18 AM
Sounds hot... I think I need to get myself one.. and I wont make the mistake in geting the small one either. The big one it is..... Thanks alot guy for the info!

JD

AtlantaB
01-31-2010, 01:20 AM
One of the problems I have when using the snake is holding it when I'm feeding it in. If it's very slippy it really is hard work to push it up. Sometimes it will go into the colon, but more often it will twist round and fill my rectum up. So even though you think you've go the entire thing inside, it's really all curled up in your rectum.

owen2032
02-03-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi guys,

One thing we need to keep in mind here is our dimensions. For example, I'm 5'7 160lbs and I have tried HARD to get a very soft 1.5 x 18 inch double dildo past the 12 inch deep mark but because it is too thick I can't no matter what I try. If I were to get a colon snake I think that despite the cost I'd still go with the 1 inch thickness but that's what I think will work for ME

So for those that either have the 1.5 and can take it all the way or well past 18 inches, or; For those that regret getting the 1 inch, what are your dimensions???

Height? Weight????

O

crotchshaver
02-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Owen,

I'm 6' 1" and 190 lbs. I have a doubleheader that's also 1.5 inches across (5 inch circumference) but 12 inches long that I can get all the way in, and I can feel it pass into the sigmoid when it's about 9 inches deep. I have another doubleheader that's 1.75 inches across (6 inch circ.) and 18 inches long that I can't get more than about 10 inches deep, although I've only tried with it a few times.

On the other hand, I have a silicon colon hose for an enema bag that's about 0.375 inches across and 24 inches long. Most times I've used it, it feels like it has gone all the way in. However, the last time I used it, I could tell that for some reason it was curling up inside my rectum as several have described the 1" colon snake.

I think a lot of it has to do with the relative flexibility of the object we're using.

L

Eddieff
02-03-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm 5'8'' & 174lbs - can take nearly 24" of 1.5" colon snake. Its taken me many, many years though to get to this stage!
1" version just doesn't work for me, although I would love to take all 36" if i could just get it past the sphincter.

pozpigupto
02-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Is the ColonSnake only sold in Europe?
Thanks,
John

barrowboys
02-05-2010, 06:31 PM
I would like to know if the colon snake (the large one)can be attached to the shower hose?the pics ive seen of it show the end |___| like this and it doesnt look as if it would.

HansIndeep
02-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Colon snakes can be sourced at forttroff.com and for top quality silicone - squarepegtoys.com
Hollow snakes can be hooked up to a shower hose by putting over a shower shot nozzel or connecting with a large plastic or brass barbed/1/2"npt male adaptor available in the plumbing section of the hardware store.
A 48fr or larger size colon tube is made for the flush and starts to get to snake thicknesses. They are 3-4' long Used to be able to get them in size 86fr, but 48 seems to be what is easily sourced now

Have fun!

Hans

pozpigupto
02-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Great information Hans. Thanks so much!

barrowboys
02-05-2010, 07:29 PM
thanks for the info, its nice to feel we have invisible friends, and helpful ones at that!!!

fist1
02-05-2010, 09:59 PM
i have the 18" snake for my enema. and i adda flow controlvalve to it, so i can stop th water or control the frose that comming out as i am on my back and my legs r up with the nozzle in side. like that i can also shooooot the water into my asss, and its amaising when i do it to have that filling inside.

greazy1952
02-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Is the ColonSnake only sold in Europe?
Thanks,
John

I got mine from England..via pumphouse... they have the 1' AND 1 1/2" versions. have fun

greazy1952
02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
I'm finding that practice makes perfect.. I get my 1" in most of the time but really have to have my colon cleaned deeply or the scat gets in the way... I have an 1 1/2 by 24" double dildo and can get it in about 18 to 20 inches... but I get my 36" colon snake in all the way so I suspect if I had gotten the larger thickness I would still be struggling to get it farther than the 20" Soooooo, I gotta recommend the smaller dimension for us new colon snake beginners.

AtlantaB
02-07-2010, 02:02 AM
I hook up my snake to my home-adapted garden spray enema. The spray has a hand grip valve control on it, so that it's easy to stop adding water when you feel a cramp coming on.

greazy1952
03-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Beware of the 1" colon snake from pumphouse... it breaks very easily. while inserting and playing I was at the full 36 inches and when I pulled it out it had broken in half leaving 18' in my colon... I was scared to death... it took over 24 hours for it to come down but did so as new scat pushed it down... whew.... I tried glueing it together but not much luck so far... today it was broken again just sitting in my play toy bag... now its in 3 pieces... what an expensive waste.. hopefully you guys with the 1 1/2" are not having the same problem...

owen2032
03-12-2010, 02:58 PM
greasy,

What kind of lube were you using? Doesn't oil based damage it?

crotchshaver
03-13-2010, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't order anything from Pumphouse now that I have still not received the order I place Jan. 27. A poster on another board says he placed an order with pumphouse March 3 and its not returning his e-mails either.

greazy1952
03-13-2010, 01:36 PM
No instructions about what kind of lube to use.. I mix crisco with mineral oil for a nice lube... yes mineral oil... did I goof or what... also use j lube extensively.. maybe the mineral oil is the problem... BEWARE

crotchshaver
03-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Mineral oil will dissolve rubber-based items such as toys and latex condoms. You must use condom-safe lubes with all rubber-based toys, or at least wash it off immediately afterward. Silicone toys are impervious to oil-based lubes.

AtlantaB
03-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Silicone toys are impervious to all oil based lubes EXCEPT silicon oil.
If you use silicon oil with silicon toys the surface will lose its smoothness.

greazy1952
07-07-2012, 12:41 PM
I think I've found the answer to unlimited length insertions. I use a 8" by 1 1/2 dildo and just add penis extension sleeves to get additional length...yep I just keep adding another one as I want to get deeper...I'm up to four , dildo plus 3 extension sleeves...really works better than colon snake..u can also add to double ended dildos for additional length...LOTS OF FUN

crotchshaver
07-08-2012, 04:12 AM
I don't have a cock extender, but the ones I've seen advertised have a loop that you put your balls through so that it doesn't come off in the bottom's ass.

It seems to me that if you put a penis extension on a dildo to use as a colon snake:

(1) The loop for the balls would get in the way and

(2) Without anything to hold the extender onto the dildo, the extender could easily come off, especially on the way back out, and get trapped in the sigmoid colon, resulting in a trip to the ER and surgery to get it out.

Can you explain how you get around these two significant problems?

greazy1952
07-08-2012, 04:27 AM
1. there are no loops on the penis extenders and they fit very snuggly on the other dildoes..in fact I have to lube them inside to get them on...u can get them on Amazon sex toy shop